Childhood anxiety can take the form of a few different disorders, including:
– Generalized Anxiety. This is a common disorder, where children worry about things like school, family, or the future. Besides a looming sense of dread, physical symptoms may manifest like headaches, stomach aches, muscle tension, or tiredness.
– OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Kids with OCD express their anxiety through obsessions and compulsions.
– Phobias. Intense fears about certain things or situations like clowns, small spaces, etc. Children with phobias will avoid the things that they fear.
– Social Phobia (Social Anxiety). This is triggered when speaking in front of others or other social situations. A less common form of social anxiety is called selective mutism, where children or teens are too afraid to talk in certain situations.
– Panic Attacks. These anxiety episodes can happen at any time without warning. Physical symptoms that children can experience are a pounding heart, shortness of breath, dizziness, numbness, or tingling feelings.
– PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). This anxiety disorder stems from a prior traumatic experience. Symptoms can include flashbacks, nightmares, fear, and avoidance of the traumatic event that caused the anxiety
For more, click the pic…
WE CAN HELP
Advanced Medical Hypnotherapy & Clinical Solution Focused Psychotherapy is the most powerful psychotherapeutic tool for dealing with stress, anxiety, depression and can help many mental health issues and life challenges including child and teen issues.
Gareth and Enfys are both ex teachers and are specialists at working with children and teenagers having worked in schools and colleges across South Wales.
We also harness the best of Solution Focused Mindfulness, NLP, CBT, Coherence Healing plus the very latest Neuroscience research-based and clinically-proven techniques.
With Alchemy Hypnotherapy, your child will not only acquire the necessary knowledge to transform your life, they will learn how to apply that knowledge.
Natural Brain Chemistry Creating Positive Change
* Penarth Clinic
* Online Hypnotherapy Clinic
* Courses, Resources & Shop
For more information or to book now, call 02921 409218.
For news and special offers, like our page https://www.facebook.com/alchemyhypnotherapy